Monday, May 13, 2013

My mothers day gift.

Andy gave me the perfect mother's day present today. He drew me into a hug and whispered into my ear "You are an amazing mother. I appreciate all you do for Atreyu and me. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I know I don't tell you that enough, but I want you to know how much you mean to me. You do a great job with Atreyu. I love you."

I don't think a tangible present could have portrayed a better message than that.

Atreyu gave me a big hug this morning and said "Happy mother's day. I love you." Made my heart feel full of love. Atreyu can be a terror sometimes, and I'm not always as patient with him as I should be. But he has turned into such a polite and loving child. I love those moments when he says "Thanks mom!" or "You're my favorite! I love you!" It always makes me smile to hear that from him

Andy's mom made this video for me, I absolutely love it too! I cried a little, and Atreyu came up and put his little hand on my shoulder and gave me a pat, then said "Stop crying, you're ok," giggled, and ran off. He's too cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment